Type Anatomy Exploration

 Reflection



I enjoyed this project even though I kind of procrastinated on it. I actually learned quiet a bit especially when it came to type anatomy which I still think needs some work since I struggle to identify them and don't know most of the anatomy. I did though learn how to utilize graphic design in a presentation as well as an inference as to how certain letters anatomy could be utilized in the design process in order to make it better. I also learned how fonts influence the anatomy and can change things about the letter. I enjoyed the project and would like to do something similar like with the video aspect so I can make some improvements as I haven't done voice overs in a while so it would be a good chance to learn more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Point, Line, Plane

Exploring Repetition Final