3 Letter + Word

 


I think that I did pretty well with creating the letters though the serifs and the neatness and the accuracy all need to be improved on. I do think that it turned out pretty well as the word MAX is all connected so part of the M makes up the A and part of the M makes up the X. Like I said earlier, I need to work on neatness and accuracy as I struggle with creating the serifs and also the curves as that is a bit hard for me. Also some of the lines like at the top of the I need to be worked on as I made it the right size but then messed up during the coloring. Overall I think that the final came out pretty well but was a bit time consuming.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Point, Line, Plane

Exploring Repetition Final