Exploring Repetition with Paper Shapes
Pattern From Textbook
Pattern Project
My process was to recreate the pattern as best as I could and to utilize all of the colors that we cut out. We as a group also decided to change the sizes a bit which would allow us to maintain the repetition of shape while also giving it our own creative touch. In a way I did achieve what I wanted as it is a recreation of the pattern and uses different colors in order to make the pattern. Each person cut out different circles to use in the pattern and we both worked on different sections of the pattern like one worked on the circles on the edges while the other one worked on the inner circles. I enjoyed the cutting process I guess as I never really cut anything and it gave me some practice with cutting out circles which I was always bad at. I didn't really enjoy the whole put shapes on a large canvas thing as I'm not really into things that are hands on in groups. Overall I thought this project was a nice experience and a good way to practice understanding repetition and how it works and how it can be utilized.


Comments
Post a Comment