Interrelationship of Form



 Detachment:


This shows detachment as the two parts are separated and no longer connected. I feel like I did well but could work on the neatness.

Touching:

This shows touching because the two white parts are next to each other and 1 black part touches the white part above or below it. I feel like I did well on this one.

Overlapping:


This shows overlapping because one set of white ribbon like lines are above the other set. I feel like it came out well but I messed up a ribbon and some sharpie bleed onto the page despite having scrap paper to stop it.


Penetration:


This shows penetration as the color from one section goes through one of the sections of the circle. I feel like it came out well and there is some slight sharpie bleeding but overall I think it’s fine.


Union:


This shows union as the two shapes create one whole shape. I feel like this is good but there could be some work on the neatness.


Subtraction:


This shows subtraction as this white shape is contrasted by the black background. I feel like this one came out well and looks pretty good.


Intersection:



I feel like this one doesn’t really show intersection as I made a simple mistake which changed how the image looked entirely and I feel like I could redo this if I had the time. In a way it could look like intersection but to me it didn’t 


Coinciding:


This shows coinciding as the circle are in each other making it kind of look like a target. I feel like it looks nice but the neatness could be worked on.




Comments

  1. I like how you made the detachment drawing, it looks very good and it kind of gives of an illusion as well which was very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like penetration because the color from one section goes through one of the sections of the circle

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite one is coinciding because it looks clean and like it took alot of time

    my least favorite one is overlapping because it just looks like no clean and the sharpie is like coming out of the line

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the simplicity astetic of all of the drawings, is not simple like incomplete, is the simple that grabs your attention, but the borders in the drawing are not that symmetrical

    ReplyDelete
  5. For subtraction it looks really good as in the center the white part of it looks like a star shining through the dark. But for penetration it looks more like union as I don't really see anything going through something.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Point, Line, Plane

Exploring Repetition Final