Point, Line, Plane
Plane 1:
This shows plane as it shows different values that display contrast and consists of only flat shapes. I feel like I did pretty well on this as it shows negative and positive space equally but there are some small mistakes.
Line 1:
This shows line as it shows random lines in all different places and in different lengths. I feel like I did well as the lines are fairly straight and create an abstract piece of work but there are some small mistakes.
Point 1:
This shows point as it is a bunch of dots scattered around the page. I feel like I did well as I used different types of points in different shapes and sizes.
Point, Line, Plane 1:
This shows point line plane as there are lines that separate each part and a point at each intersection along with there being some shapes that are shaded in and some that aren’t.
Plane 2:
This shows plane as there are different colored triangle on the page. This gives it some contrast and differentiates it from being like which is why I think I did well but there were some small mistakes.
Line 2:
This shows line as it is a bunch of lines going in different directions and sometimes intersecting. I think I did well on this it’s just some of the lines were messed up a bit.
Point 2:
This shows point as it shows dots that make up something. I feel like I did well on making the dots somewhat symmetrical and the measures I used to do this were good as well.
Point, Line, Plane 2:
This shows point line plane as there are curved lines which make up the shapes that are colored and dots on the intersection of the lines. I feel like I did well on this one as getting the curves right was a bit difficult but came out well and makes it look different than if it were done with straight lines.








I like point, lane, and plane 2 because the curves lines are shaped
ReplyDeleteFirst one is really cool
ReplyDeleteI like plane 1 because i love how each side pops out and the contrast and also how it looks similar to the yin yang. One thing that you could improve is to try and make it more neater use a protractor to get the curves straight and cleaner. My least favorite one would have to be line 1 because it looks too bland. one thing you could improve is using color to make it pop out.
ReplyDeleteis very expressive i love it! i do enjoy in particular line 2, is very simple, but it do its job. on the point line and plane 2 it does not really express a lot of points yet if you are proud of it then i am too
ReplyDeleteI like point 2 because it reminds me of a snowflake
ReplyDeleteI like plane 1 because its simple a circle and the colors black and white
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is 5 because it looks like a illusion thats so cool!!
ReplyDeleteI like all of them because you put enough effort and creativity on all of them and I don't have any favorites
ReplyDeleteI like them all, its very organized and balanced
ReplyDeletei like point one due to dots
ReplyDelete