About Me

    My name is Eric Torres. My interests are in; video games, and anything technology related.  I am interested in graphic design as I am fascinated by the way logos are developed and other things similar to that. I am also interested in the process that goes into graphic design and how it works. Some interesting facts are that my birthday is January 19, I have an older brother called Alexis and a younger brother called Gian, I have 2 dogs called Max and Toby, I am Salvadorian, I went to the same charter school from kindergarten to 8th grade, and I can't handle spice. My hobbies are playing video games, editing videos, and watching shows/videos. My dream is to be a video game designer and work on my own game and to at least make any amount of money competitively in games as I have come close to getting money multiple times. Finally a goal that I have other than becoming a video game designer or gaining money competitively is to start making money from YouTube on the side as a second source of income. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Point, Line, Plane

Exploring Repetition Final